EXTERNAL CLIENT ROLE
You will create and deliver outstanding experiences for users and help implement improvements to our API architecture and codebase using Go and PHP. This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to learn or work with Go and build processes for moving data around.
Why you will want to come to the office everyday:
- Utilize cutting edge technologies to develop and support back end solutions and APIs which deliver outstanding user experiences across multiple form factors with attention to performance, functionality, and reliability.
- Learn technologies and languages on the job (including Golang, PHP, and AWS services, if you haven’t used these already)
- Troubleshoot and optimize back-end application performance.
- Work closely with data and have opportunities to influence data retrieval, transformation, and enrichment.
- Collaborate with peers and other teams.
- Solve interesting problems using the knowledge and skills you already possess.
What you will bring to the team:
- Senior level proficiency (4 years+) in backend software development (preference for backgrounds in Go, PHP or other C-Style languages)
- Experience in any event driven architecture, microservices, and modern frameworks.
- Willing and excited to learn and work with new technologies/languages.
- Advanced Knowledge of SQL and experience developing APIs is a must.
- A passion for engineering, learning, and teamwork is a must!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical degree is a plus