Apply for the Senior Compliance Officer – Lending position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: $140,000 – $170,000
- Participate in and contribute to the execution of the compliance program, ensuring alignment with Corporate compliance and strategic direction and recommend policy and/or actions based on internal and external industry developments for area of responsibility.
- Serve as a compliance resource and SME (subject matter expert) to business units, internal team members, and management providing a range of support and analysis on regulatory compliance requirements, issues, and/or best practices, including the provision of guidance in the design, development and/or enhancement of processes and controls to manage compliance risks.
- Perform regulatory research in response to business unit compliance inquiries.
- Assist/support the business units on the implementation of new and amended laws and regulations.
- Identify and professionally escalate matters requiring management attention.
- Advise and consult on proposed new products, services, and initiatives regarding compliance obligations and corresponding compliance risks, and mitigating controls.
- Provide support with regulatory compliance examinations, and/or compliance audits or reviews.
- Review marketing materials, disclosures, and other customer communications subject to consumer protection regulations for compliance.
- Manage the issue management process for the compliance department and support the complaint management process