• Performing due diligence compliance reviews on proposed fintech partners;
• Guiding partners in the design and development of their compliance management program;
• Advising partners on the risks associated with their proposed product and design of related operational controls; and
• Establishing strong working relationships with stakeholders within both the Bank and fintechs.
• We are seeking candidates with 7+ years of compliance experience either at a financial institution or providing consulting services to financial institutions.
• Candidates should have strong practical experience advising product and operational teams on the design and implementation of new banking products.
• Candidates must be able to explain the compliance risks associated with product proposals and advise stakeholders on developing both customer-facing content and key operational controls.
• The ideal candidate also has experience developing elements of a compliance program, including risk assessment, monitoring and testing planning, third party oversight, and compliance training.
• In addition to relevant experience, candidates will need the ability to build relationships and influence without authority, which are key to success in this role.