International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
The Compliance Transformation PMO’s scope will supporting the Head of Compliance Transformation on establishing governance and reports that establish transparency to regional senior management and the Head Office. In addition, the Compliance Transformation PMO will identify opportunities for process improvement and / or automation in the underlying processes supporting the Transformation function. The Compliance Transformation PMO will also support the Head of Compliance with managing intra and inter-dependencies across the Compliance transformation portfolio. They will provide guidance to the Compliance Transformation Program Managers in managing their programs / projects utilizing proven project/change management knowledge to drive successful business outcomes.
- Advanced knowledge of both program/project management and change management — experience with applicable tools (i.e. PMI, Agile, MS Project, Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to translate transformation initiatives into presentations for senior management and Board level stakeholders
- Strong ability to translate project plans into senior management presentations.
- Strong business analytical skills: ability to create presentations for a variety forums.
- Strong reasoning ability: understand complex situations, people and systems needs against backdrop of an ever-changing regulatory environment
- Excellent project planning skills including intra and inter-dependency mapping
- Strong knowledge of risk and control management frameworks and supporting processes
- Ability to understand complex and technical concepts, and ability to easily explain/translate them to peers.
- Strong relationship management, collaboration and influencing skills.
- Ability to partner and leverage inter-departmental resources to achieve goals.
- Ability to be a self-starter by working independently to identify and/or complete tasks, and successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously while interacting professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Highly developed sense of accountability and follow-through with an ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks, projects and goals.
- Ability to prioritize work by setting and meeting realistic deadlines, forecasting and communicating changes resulting from risks and issues, while ensuring a high level of fiscal control and accountability for project budget and resources.