Apply for the Senior Financial Accountant position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid (1-2 days per week in office)
$110,000-$145,000 + $20k Bonus
- Assisting in the accounting and reporting for various investment funds and vehicles, ensuring processes and output are consistent with US GAAP and specific partnership agreements
- Maintaining the general ledger; working with the Operations Team to optimize automated entries as well as controlling and minimizing manual entries
- Preparing and maintaining supporting schedules for partners’ capital allocations including complex incentive fee calculations
- Assisting the Investor Communications Team in meeting regular periodic investor reporting requirements and responding to various investor requests through the preparation of quarterly statements
- Driving analysis and support for capital calls and distributions – coordinating with Investor Communications, Treasury and Senior Leadership on the planning, preparation and execution of calls and distributions
- Assisting in timely, accurate and meaningful fund and general business reporting and analysis to Firm leadership
- Supporting the preparation of the financial statements, providing information and support for the Firm’s independent auditors
- Assisting in various ad-hoc projects and requests
- Manage period-end close process by ensuring the accurate and timely completion of all lease accounting entries and reconciliations.
- Manage key lease life cycle events such as extensions, amendments, and terminations through lease accounting software.
- Perform analytical review of balance sheet and P&L accounts and support parent company’s periodic reporting needs.
- Oversee Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Treasury functions, including managing the Paying Agent Lockbox and funding source distributions.
- Manage external financial audits as well as funding bank audits including completion of audit requests and supporting schedules in a timely manner.
- Coordinate and help implement new lease accounting ERP, Odessa.
- Act as a subject matter expert for business partners on the implementation of feature changes to our lease administration software.
- Research, conclude and memorialize technical accounting position papers.
- Review Lease Billings for accuracy and compliance with established company policies.
- Prepare yearly operating budgets with input from leasing stakeholders.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly P&L forecasts as well as quarterly cash flow forecasts.
- Coordinate trainings to ensure policies and processes are being followed consistently.
- Drive innovation by continually assessing workflow processes, implementing improvements that effectuate positive change.
- Monitor performance, provide feedback, and suggest development opportunities for employees.
- Empower staff to develop creative solutions and process improvements.