EXTERNAL CLIENT ROLE
Corporate Strategy and Development team identifies, develops, and implements strategic projects for senior management. The position offers a unique opportunity to join a small but highly visible and impactful team and gain exposure to the full breath of the bank’s platform. The corporate strategy team drives all firm wide strategic initiatives, addresses high impact strategic issues within the firm’s portfolio of businesses and works closely with senior leadership leads all mergers and acquisition opportunities through the firm.
The position will work in close partnership with commercial business leaders to:
- Perform financial analysis and research to identify opportunities and issues of strategic importance to the bank and its business units
- Develop transformation strategies to grow and reposition businesses when necessary
- Support the analysis and development of new products and solutions
- Provide clarity in complex problems, facilitate decision-making and guide high value investments
- Develop stratifications, pricing, and valuation analysis
- Develop strategic and analytical frameworks that may pertain to specific markets, businesses, or competitive analyses
- Conduct in depth research to support business strategies and identify trends across key business drivers such as credit, asset trends, cost structure, pricing, unit economics, product management and operational functions
- Build analytical tools to track how investments are tracking to plan
- 2 – 4 years of experience at a bank, investment bank, family office or PE/VC firm.
- Knowledge of financial services industry is a plus
- The ability to run complex quantitative analyses and being detailed is a must.
- Understanding of Financial statements and ability to analyze them is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or Mathematics preferred.