EXTERNAL CLIENT ROLE
A large, growing global client is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their collaborative, Agile team. This position will include hands-on development and a close working relationship with product owners and development teams to build out products for clients and website using ReactJS and RESTful APIs built in Node.js.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- 5+ years in enterprise software engineering.
- 4+ years experience working with Node.js at production level.
- 2+ years experience developing with React in production environments.
- Experience in some of the following: Serverless Framework, AWS Serverless Technologies (Lambda, DynamoDB, Cognito, API Gateway, Appsync).
- Experience with hypothesis driven UX experimentation in production environments (A/B testing or split testing).
- Advanced knowledge of software development methods and best practices.
- The ability to mentor teammates as necessary.
- A passion for engineering, learning, and teamwork is a must
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
Nice to haves, depending on the project:
- Experience with GraphQL.
- Experience with Elasticsearch.
- Familiar with continuous integration (Jenkins).
- Worked with Micro frontend applications.
- Involvement with Page Speed Optimization.
- Experience or familiarity with SEM, SEO, or Google AdWords.