Apply for the Senior Manager FinTech Credit position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary Range: $170,000-$180,000
- As part of the underwriting team, understand and shape credit policy to support the Company vision and third-party loan investors.
- Gain a full understanding of the technology and processes that drives our business including but not limited to: Loan input provider portals, websites, mobile app origination process, and on-going loan servicing.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate consumer loan application data in our database to validate that they have been handled according to credit policy, procedures, and that of our underwriting decision engine, as well as risk mitigation techniques. This includes approvals, declines, and counteroffers.
- Analyze and investigate loan applicant information in response to alerts from credit and fraud services where certain information cannot be confirmed or does not match the verification data base. This includes all consumer statements and any credit freezes that may be in place on a credit report. Direct contact with the applicant may be necessary to address questions.
- Analyze and calculate documentation that is provided to verify an applicant’s income. This includes the review of tax returns, as needed.
- Responsible for receiving communications with applicants and referral partners as needed to answer questions or obtain additional information.
- Ability to support team with research and responses to internal/external audits and other projects as they arise.
- Perform other duties as assigned.