Apply for the Senior Manager, IT Compliance position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid (2-3 days per week in office)
Salary: $106,000 – $204,000
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive compliance program for the U.S. corporate functions in coordination with other compliance teams including Enterprise Compliance, Global GBM Compliance, US Compliance advisory teams, and the US Compliance Controls & Processes team.
- Working with IT and IS to ensure that the bank complies with applicable laws, regulations and best practices associated with business continuity, information security, cyber security, data integrity, access controls and change controls.
- Ensuring that corporate functions have (and maintain) appropriate policies, procedures, and controls addressing applicable laws, regulations, SRO rules, and industry best practices and monitoring adherence with such policies, procedures and controls.
- Providing regular reports to Bank management, corporate function management and Compliance management and escalate any material matters to senior compliance officers and senior management as appropriate.
- Assisting with reviews and investigations of potential violations or breaches of applicable laws, regulation or internal policies involving corporate functions, including assisting with the identification of root causes and the development and implementation of remediation plans.