EXTERNAL CLIENT ROLE
- Collaborates with other developers and provides significant contributions to develop specifications to resolve business client questions, problems, and to address enhancement needs.
- Uses technical knowledge, creativity and company practices and priorities to obtain solutions to complex problems.
- Interfaces with senior management to provide and obtain information and to build consensus regarding project direction
- Interacts directly with business clients.
- Serves as a mentor to lower level developers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other related disciplines preferred
- Knowledge of all phases of software development including design, coding, testing, debugging, implementation, and support
- Experience writing and reviewing software design specifications in an object-oriented development environment
- Ability to thoroughly understand the business issues surrounding each project