International Banking Client
Office Status: On Site
- Project Implementation
Participant Risk Data Aggregation project implementation, follow SDLC procedure to handle technical work in the project. More specifically, will involve below work.
- Analyze business user requirement and output functional requirement document FRD.
- Assess different source data of banking applications and design data flow and implement ETL (extracting, transforming, and loading) process using Microsoft SSIS tool.
- Develop SQL Server Stored procedure to implement business mapping logic, map staging data to different Dimension and Factor tables follow data mapping logic and design standard.
- Use Qlik tool to build report and integrate with front-end web application.
- Conduct unit test and SIT test, generate testing plan and report, support UAT test.
- Follow bank’s change management procedure to make the system go live.
- BAU System Maintenance
- Maintain data related system in production, investigate and fix the potential system issues. Implement business user requirement to enhance production system follow Bank’s change management procedure.