Investment Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
Responsible for structuring and analytical support for structured finance business, including Term ABS, ABCP/ ABL, CLO
- Working with existing models to structure ABS and CLO transaction, including sizing the capital structure conforming to the agency criteria, working with the Rating Agencies to rate the structure, working with Accounting firms to tie out the cash flows, as well as with Investors to explain structural features and answer structuring related questions
- Structure ABCP / ABL transactions provided to clients and executed with the bank.
- Utilize Intex Dealmaker to build DMS and CDI files
- Building out models for new asset classes utilizing Agency criteria, working with the Agencies on tying out the cash flows
- Assist banking team on pitching new and existing clients, reverse engineer existing structures suggesting improvements and various structural alternatives.