Our client is one of the largest independent banks with over 130 locations worldwide including the US and Asia is currently seeking a Senior Relationship Manager, (RM) with direct portfolio management responsibility.
- Develop commercial banking relationships with middle market prospects.
- Cross sell deposit, trade, treasury management, foreign exchange, private banking, asset management, and other services.
- Lead a team of other Relationship Managers to achieve their goals.
- Work with credit analyst to underwrite deals proposing terms, conditions and covenants.
- 15+ years banking experience.
- 10+ years C&I commercial banking sales and portfolio management.
- Bachelor’s degree required & MBA preferred.
- Current experience managing a team of RMs with portfolio responsibility
- Diverse underwriting, credit structure and product knowledge skills.