International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid (3 days per week in office)
- Responsible for designing and implementing a robust and appropriate risk management framework;
- Oversee risk management activities and management of risk frameworks and processes;
- Responsible for monitoring and testing enterprise risks and the Bank’s internal control environment
- Ensure appropriate governance is in place, such as with the Enterprise Risk Policy and team procedures.
- Develop and manage qualitative and quantitative risk reporting in order to support effective awareness and decision making;
- Raise risk awareness of Bank employees through targeted training;
- Collaborate with the Risk and Compliance Heads, as well as the first line to establish required risk appetite measures and tolerances;
- Coordinate and provide reporting on Enterprise Risk Management to Senior Management and the Board of Directors;
- Provide guidance and challenge to the first line of defense;
- Manage the Bank’s Model Risk and Operational Risk programs from a second line perspective and ensure appropriate governance is in place;
- Coordinate and collaborate, while building strong relationships, with Audit, Compliance, Operations, IT, Business Lines, and others as appropriate;
- Manage the Enterprise Risk resources and deliverables.
- Interact with Regulators during targeted exams, continuous monitoring or on ad hoc requests.
- Focus on innovation and efficiency whenever practical and beneficial to the team and department.
- Identify risks through holistic risk assessment activities;
- Record and oversee Enterprise, Model or Operational risk gaps and resolutions, as well as incorporating into and producing issues management reporting.