- Market, Liquidity, Credit Risk Management team (MLCRM) is one of the key functions in the RMG, Second Line of Defense, and it is very critical to fill the management position of MLCRM team with either a FVP or SVP title as early as possible.
- This position is responsible for:
o Providing hands-on risk management expertise in the respective areas along with knowledge of regulatory requirements and industry best practices to control the inherent risks to the bank effectively
o Coordinating staffs’ efforts within the MLCRM team to address various duties, including but not limited to audit testing &
validations, regulatory exams, projects & initiatives and issue closures.
- The position is also responsible for maintaining and developing an existing good and solid partnership with the relevant offices in CUSO to achieve the group goals. With that, it is expected to have a dual responsibility at Americas Liquidity Risk Management Office (“ALRMO”) with 5% of resource contribution, as well as an assignment of Key Staff Member (“KSM”) of the Market Risk, Interest Rate Risk, Liquidity Risk and Credit Analytics areas within Americas Enterprise Risk Management Division (“AERMD”).
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Years of experience: FVP level (10-12) or SVP level (12+)
- Candidates must have Market and Liquidity experience
- Credit experience a plus