International Commercial Bank
Office Status: Hybrid
Commercial Bank looking for a Night-shift System Administrator with skills that include being able to maintain network and server infrastructures. The ability to manage time well, troubleshoot effectively, prioritize multiple projects and work in a team-oriented environment is required.
- Coordination and management of hardware and software; replacements, upgrades, patches and maintenance.
- Timely renewal of software & hardware contracts.
- Software training for team members.
- Monitoring of backups, servers and network.
- Setup Linux and Windows Servers (OS installation, Networking & Storage) in physical and virtual servers (VMWare).
- Work with users on routine requests for help with Windows and Linux operating systems. Troubleshoot issues in these environments and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- User management in all software programs (Password resets, add or remove users).
- Should be flexible with shift hours to collaborate with the day-shift IT team.
- Should be willing to travel to data centers in Totowa, NJ and Los Angeles, CA.
- Assist with software installation and configuration.
- Set-up and maintain remote user laptops.
- Other duties as assigned by the manager.
- 5+ years of relevant professional IT System Administration experience
- 5+ years of Linux Administration experience
- 1+ years VMWare experience
- Basic SQL knowledge