Commercial Banking Client
Office Status: On Site
- Partner with hiring managers and human resources business partner team to develop or update position description, job requisition, realistic job preview, compensation, screening and sourcing strategies.
- Recruit and perform talent acquisition activities such as resume and phone screens, candidate interviews, recommend final selection of applicants and close qualified candidates in compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity laws, HIPAA, ERISA and other regulations, as appropriate while keeping DE&I in mind throughout each step of the recruitment process.
- Collaborate with research and implementation of new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Place and develop or update all job postings in various Medias including internal ATS, internet/intranet sites, colleges, social networks, community boards and staffing partners.
- Continuously develop networks/partnerships to actively build database/pipeline of candidates.
- Participate and represent the bank at recruiting events (i.e., online, college job fairs), providing bank and job information and interviewing job seekers.
- Respond timely to internal and external applicant inquiries.
- Collaborate with hiring manager to develop employment offers and extend verbal and written offers to candidates.
- Arrange pre-employment testing, background, and reference, screenings.
- Maintain applicants and candidates engaged and updated throughout the recruitment and hiring process through onboarding.