- Ability to write policies and procedures
- Background in Operational Risk reporting
- Ability to conduct Operational Risk executive committees
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to lead/manage a team and work independently
The incumbent is responsible for establishing and overseeing various Operational Risk Management (ORM) frameworks, policies and procedures. He/she will also be responsible for writing, and overseeing excellence of all Operational Risk Management policy development, maintenance and implementation. Responsibilities also include KRI maintenance, audit and regulatory management, quality assurance, governance to policies and procedures management, executive reporting, and more
- Perform quality assurance on Operational Risk deliverables
- Manage all Operational Risk Management policies and procedures
- Manage internal audit and regulatory matters
- Act as the centralized project management office for the department
- Provide training, feedback, and professional development opportunities to all team members
- Execute and ensure adherence to all policies and procedures impacting Operational Risk Management
- Assist with the execution of departmental strategic objectives
- Conduct risk aggregation and reporting to executive committees
- Execute various reporting and KRI maintenance
- A Bachelor’s degree or above is required.
- Minimum 10 years of banking experience with 2 years of experience in governance and/or risk reporting
- Minimum 5 years of risk management experience
- Knowledge of OCC Heightened Standards and regulatory processes.
- Knowledge of operational, enterprise risk management concepts, framework, methods, and good governance practices.
- CFA/CPA, FRM, MBA, or PMP preferred but not required