Madison-Davis, LLC - Executive Recruiting
Unique opportunity! We just launched a new NYC office and looking to build out our technical recruiting group from the ground up. Looking for an experienced recruiting leader to build out this team. We are open to hiring at any level.
Who we are:
Madison-Davis has been ranked #15 in Westchester Magazine’s Best Places to Work In Westchester 2023!
Madison-Davis is a leading Executive Search and Consulting Firm specializing in Financial Services & IT. Our focus areas are specialty groups for Legal & Compliance, Credit Services & Risk Management, Accounting, Information Technology, Corporate Finance/Investment Banking, Equipment Leasing/Commercial Finance and Global Consulting Services. Our client base consists of Commercial & Investment Banks, Fortune 500 Companies, Asset Management Companies, Technology Firms, and Broker Dealers.
- Full lifecycle recruiting of technical/IT professionals.
- Build a technical recruiting team from the ground up. Train and develop recruiters.
- Establish, build, and maintain relationships with candidates and clients.
- Collect and analyze data to improve all recruiting processes.
- Build a pipeline of candidates through our ATS and outbound sourcing methods.
- Strategize with leadership on hiring needs and delegating goals to the recruiting team.
- Coordinate the interview process and mediate any client or candidate concerns during the recruitment process.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 4+ years of recruiting experience, preferably within the technical/IT industry. Must have experience with agency recruiting.
- Industry knowledge with the ability to understand and discuss relevant skills and companies.
- Experience leading, mentoring, and growing the careers of others.
- Excellent ability to build and maintain relationships.
- High sense of urgency and organization.
- Strong analytical and problem- solving skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary with uncapped commission opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision, disability, 401(k) with employer match
- Paid holidays and time off
- Investments in your development through in-depth training
- Family style company culture
- Quarterly competitions with monetary rewards
- Quarterly happy hours and activities
- Annual Presidents Club trip
Salary: 100K(+) dependent on experience. Plus uncapped commission.
Not Eligible for fully remote work. The position is 4 days on site in NYC, 1 remote day.