Apply for the Technology Risk Manager position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: $125,000 – $150,000
- Review and Challenge – Provide independent review and credible challenge of the Technology risk profile and all associated framework components, e.g., risk and control self-assessments, control testing, incident management, metrics and indicators, risk appetite, issues management, and reporting.
- Risk Identification – Identify and assess Technology risks and incidents related to key systems supporting CLS services and the broader impact to the financial ecosystem.
- Risk Assessments – Assess whether new/existing Technology activities and controls utilized by CLS are designed and implemented effectively to verify that risks are mitigated to targeted levels.
- Mitigation – Provide subject matter expertise to business units to drive ownership and progress of correction action plans.
- Monitoring – Review metrics, external events, and escalation reports to monitor risk and control-related developments, issues, and trends in the management of Technology risks for CLS.
- Governance – Actively present to various committees and forums to keep management educated on changes to CLS risk appetite.
- Project Oversight – Embed in various projects to challenge design, requirements, and go-live criteria to reduce impact of transformation risk.
- Relationship Management – Be a respected point of contact to stakeholders across the business and technology functions in providing operational risk coverage for Technology risk.
- Advisory Services – Be a trusted advisor and provide guidance to stakeholders on the evolving technology risk landscape.
- Policy & Procedures – Maintain and oversee relevant policies, standards, and procedures related to CLS security processes.