EXTERNAL CLIENT ROLE
- Prepare monthly Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Create daily, weekly and ad hoc reports from multiple applications within the governance risk and compliance (GRC) tool and have the ability to consolidate into a user friendly report
- Perform reconciliations between the GRC tool and multiple data sources including identifying ways to enhance these processes
- Support the TPO Lead with multiple audit requests from various areas, i.e. audit requests, regulatory requests, internal request, etc.
- Manage ad hoc requests from management, stakeholders, head office, etc.
- Assist with performing Quality Assurance (QA) on the TPRM Program to ensure the processes are operating in accordance with policy, standard and procedures
- Propose process enhancements based on the QA review
- Assist with documenting enhancement requirements for the TPRM GRC tool and communicating with Information Technology
- Contribute to the Third Party Oversight program execution and remediation efforts, as applicable
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience working in financial services
- Strong business and technical skills to support data analysis; strong knowledge of Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot tables, macros) and PowerPoint; familiarity with Archer GRC tool a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret a wide range of data
- Self-starter and ability to multi-task and manage ad hoc requests
- Exceptional level of attention to detail and ability to execute high quality work products
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively internally within the team and with other departments
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner