International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
The job responsibilities are described herein, but are not all inclusive:
- Assist in advising and assessing proposed transactions or existing/prospective clients that may potentially pose bribery and corruption risks.
- Assist in reviewing and assessing escalations involving connected hires and existing employees.
- Assist in reviewing and assessing escalations involving charitable donations and sponsorships that may potentially pose bribery and corruption risks.
- Assist in reviewing and assessing escalations involving vendors that may potentially pose bribery and corruption risks.
- Assist in reviewing third parties to identify Intermediaries and ABC risk factors as part of a workstream initiative project.
- Produce employee ABC procedure document aligned with the ABC Policy outlining departmental and employee responsibilities under the ABC program.
- Assist in ensuring that the ABC policies and procedures are in line with current legal and regulatory requirements.
- Assist in the on-going development of the anti-bribery and corruption program for connected hires and third-party intermediaries.
- Maintain books and records of all anti-bribery and corruption escalations. Assist in the on-going development of ABC’s case management system.
- Assist in attending workshops and communicating with key stakeholders to identify existing third-party intermediaries.
- Assist in the development and delivery of ABC training to key stakeholders/business functions.
- Assist in performing ABC risk assessments and drafting related reports.
- Assist regulatory and internal and external audits reviews.
- Assist in the production of anti-bribery and corruption metrics.
- Support the team with multiple and simultaneous projects, liaising with other stakeholders in planning, knowledge management, and standards development.
- Coordinate and assist gathering of documents, tracking activities, and requirements associated with issue management, audit, risk assessments, and deliverables.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate completion of deliverables.
- Develop and maintain partnerships and good working relationships with stakeholders.
- Adhere to proper departmental practices to consistently maintain and safeguard confidentiality of information and support the highest level of ethical standards.
- Identify opportunities and recommend enhancements to systems and processes.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects, reviews, and other tasks and when the need arises.