The VP, Head of Compliance Training & Outreach Strategy will analyze ongoing compliance training needs, develop training plans and curriculum and deliver courses in conjunction with HRD. Develop and implement the Annual Training Needs Assessment, annual Training Plan, and Outreach Program, including a plan for LCD staff to meet their Continuing Education requirement.
Description: Build out, manage and oversee the overall Compliance Training Team and ensure all mandatory and non-mandatory training modules are delivered timely and to the appropriate LOBs. Liaise with HRD on an ongoing basis in partnership to ensure all course materials, exams, sign-in sheets and evaluation forms, are timely logged and tracked. Continuously work with each LOB to understand and develop their specific training needs and build their training program/modules. Continue to enhance effective, interactive, targeted role based (business specific) training sessions, and continue to explore digital methods of delivery applying adult learning principles.
Compliance Training Program
• Manage the annual Training Needs Assessment process with stakeholders to assess Compliance training needs and, where necessary, provide ongoing credible challenge
• Develop, implement and execute a bank-wide Compliance training plan
• Present annual Compliance training plan to senior management for approval
• Monitor and track timely progress against compliance training plan
• Assist with the development of training curriculum and materials
• Deliver training to target audience
• Continually evaluate training progress and analyze course effectiveness and update curriculum as needed
• Provision of timely responses to ad-hoc external and internal review requests
• Provide periodic/ad-hoc updates to relevant internal committees/management teams
• Participate in special projects and/other duties as assigned
• Stay abreast of current industry trends, current events, and new regulations and assess for risks associated with these changes and recommend training solutions to manage any negative impact
• Prepare status reports highlighting training metrics such as the progress of execution of the training program, the effectiveness of the training session, the quality and quantity of the training sessions
• Ensure all training documentation records are up to date and available for validation
• Partner with HRD to coordinate upload of courses to LMS in line with Compliance training plan
• Deliver training materials, memos, audience details and relevant sign-off to HRD in a timely manner
• Track completions via ad-hoc reports and follow up on delinquent learners through tailored notifications
• Provide feedback to HRD with the aim of continuous improvement to processes 20%
|Type of Work Experience||Years of Work Experience|
|Financial Services experience in a Compliance and/or BSA/AML & Sanctions/ OFAC capacity.||10+ Years|
Integrity, Professionalism, Communication (verbal, written), Task orientation, Time Management, Cultural Sensitivity, Team Orientation
Business acumen; communication skills, creative problem solving; leadership and management; analytical skill; writing skill; technical skill; project management; relationship management; team work; planning and organizing; coaching.
Knowledge of U.S. Banking regulations and compliance practice with strong emphasis on all aspects of BSA, AML and OFAC. Comprehensive knowledge of BSA/AML and OFAC related regulations and ability to implement the banks policies and procedures.
|Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Knowledge of U.S. Banking regulations and compliance practice, compliance risk management, and BOC Risk Governance Framework. Knowledge of training methodologies and technology.