Apply for the U.S. Regulatory Relations, Associate Director position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid (3 days per week)
Salary: 110,000 – $190,000
- Facilitates examinations and ongoing monitoring meetings conducted by prudential regulators (primarily the Fed and OCC) for matters related to U.S. businesses.
- Coordinates and/or conducts due diligence and determines materiality of regulatory issues raised in connection with regulatory requests and examinations.
- Works closely with relevant subject matter experts and stakeholders across CUSO to draft and prepare responses to regulatory requests and exams.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of banking regulations, bank operations and procedures, risk management controls, and other internal control objectives and practices, relevant to prudential regulators
- Facilitates and summarizes examiners’ findings and perspectives and provides notification and escalation as appropriate.
- Assists in summarizing and preparing reporting that communicates exam activity and issues for Regulatory Action Committee
- Prepares internal reports for Management and Boards of Directors, and promotes information sharing of existing and new material regulatory issues
- Manages and tracks regulatory risk through monthly/quarterly metrics report detailing U.S. Regulatory Relations themes and trends in regulatory exams, inquiries, and continuous monitoring
- Produces and distributes internal reporting of regulatory exam and meeting statuses
- Coordinates the uploading of Board Materials, management reports and corporate governance documents to U.S. prudential regulators and OSFI.