EXTERNAL CLIENT ROLE
• Review deals to verify acceptability based upon company underwriting guidelines
• Determine whether to accept, modify, or decline risks.
• Oversee and approve endorsements
• Resolve audit disputes
• Review state laws to properly transact business
• Create, analyze, and interpret data from various reports.
• Manage assigned underwriting territory
• Bachelor’s degree
• At least three (3) years of previous Underwriting experience, preferably in Construction or Transportation Finance space
• Understanding and ability to effectively engage in the negotiation process.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Detail oriented with initiative and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Advanced knowledge of computer programs, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.