Apply for the Vice President, Credit Risk Portfolio Reporting & Oversight position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: $125,000 – $176,000
- Lead the governance of the credit risk metrics annual review process to re-evaluate the credit metrics ensuring alignment with business objectives and credit risk appetite.
- Support the effort to enhance and manage the credit risk appetite framework, manage the credit risk appetite process, and work with various stakeholders to enhance credit risk metrics.
- Analyze credit risk portfolio exceptions, working with the credit risk data management team to synthesize such information and communicate analysis to senior management.
- Interact with Business Units to help support, enhance, and adjust risk control measures, credit underwriting standards, and maintain ongoing communications with business units and credit approval functions to effectively guide businesses within such controls and authorities.
- Recommend enhancements to data management processes to improve efficiency and accuracy of portfolio reporting processes.
- Create presentations which analyze trends and developments and highlight key points in a readily understandable manner.
- Synthesize credit matters and develop contextual content for presentations to senior management and regulators.
- Assess developments in the credit portfolio with respect to risk guidelines, framework, or limits as appropriate.
- Mentor junior members of the team.