International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
Client is seeking a Vice President in the Credit Department with solid foundation in accounting and finance and strong ability to analyze elements of credit risk in various transactions with financial institutions in the Americas.
The Vice President’s main responsibility entails the review of credit applications submitted by the front office and to prepare/present executive summaries and recommendations to the management of the Credit Department.
- Analyze various elements of credit risk primarily in transactions with financial institutions (Banks, Broker/Dealers, Insurance, 1940 Act Funds, BDCs, Private Funds, Asset Managers, Structured transactions, etc.) in the Americas
- Scope of analysis and review includes, but not limited to, counterparty credit risk, deal structure, facility terms and conditions, transaction background, profitability, and relationship strategy.
- Prepare and present written executive summaries/comments of credit applications submitted from the front office to the management of the Credit Department
- Coordinate the credit approval process by liaising between the front office and the management of the Credit Department
- Conduct the monitoring of credit quality of the counterparties and transaction portfolio
- Provide feedback and guidance to front office to ensure consistent and complete credit applications and compliance with internal policies and procedures
- Ensure US Regulatory requirements are met with each credit application
- Other credit related works/projects as assigned