Financial Services Client
Office Status: Hybrid
- Write policies, procedures, and process documents as well as maintain and evolve existing governance documents to meet regulatory and internal requirements
- Conduct gap analysis of the Model Risk Management Framework and develop remediation plans to ensure that requirements are consistently cascaded down to team procedures and that all regulatory requirements are embedded in the Firm’s Model Risk Policies.
- Establish new model risk control frameworks, including design and execution of Model Risk KPIs
- Represent the Model Risk function at various forums
- Develop and deliver Model Risk training
- Challenge current practice and propose corrective actions and enhancements to improve governance processes.
- Contribute to the preparation of appropriate and comprehensive responses and remediation plans where regulatory issues and concerns are identified
- Support Model Identification
- Contribute to regulatory interactions including recurring meetings and ad hoc information requests
- Prepare analysis and presentations in support of strategic proposals and initiatives
- Collaborate with a wide range of senior stakeholders across the firm to enhance and socialize model risk management framework requirements