Apply for the Vice President, NBFI Credit Analyst position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: $125,000 – $176,000
- Perform credit analyses on hedge fund, asset managers, insurance companies and banks with emphasis on investment strategy, asset quality, leverage, liquidity, historical performance, portfolio exposures and risk control framework.
- Evaluate derivatives and securities financing transactions across client base working closely with derivatives marketers, relationship managers, risk management, credit department and legal to mitigate risk.
- Conduct due diligence meetings when necessary
- Approve initial margin requirements
- Provide continuous credit monitoring of assigned portfolio, ensure accuracy of assigned risk ratings and escalate any deterioration in credit quality to management
- Maintain open relationship with customers via due diligence meetings and periodic updates on performance.
- Negotiate master agreements, identify policy exceptions and monitor termination events.
- Train, mentor and manage junior members of staff
- Work on special projects as required