Apply for the Vice President, Senior Credit Officer – Financial Institutions position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: $109,000 – $176,000
- Analyze various elements of credit risk primarily in transactions with financial institutions (Banks, Broker/Dealers, Insurance, 1940 Act Funds, BDCs, Private Funds, Asset Managers, Structured transactions, etc.) in the Americas.
- Scope of analysis and review includes, but not limited to, counterparty credit risk, deal structure, facility terms and conditions, transaction background, profitability, and relationship strategy.
- Prepare and present written executive summaries/comments of credit applications submitted from the front office to the management of the Credit Department.
- Coordinate the credit approval process by liaising between the front office and the management of the Credit Department.
- Conduct the monitoring of credit quality of the counterparties and transaction portfolio.
- Provide feedback and guidance to front office to ensure consistent and complete credit applications and compliance with internal policies and procedures.
- Ensure US Regulatory requirements are met with each credit application.
- Other credit related works/projects as assigned.