Apply for the Volcker And Bank Compliance, AVP/VP position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid (2-3 days per week)
Salary: $160,000 – $200,000
- Facilitate the administration of the Monthly Working Group meetings for the various entities (i.e. calendar invites, prepare decks, note taking)
- Send and collect monthly and quarterly reports
- Assist with the maintenance of the Volcker Portal
- Assist with the maintenance of Volcker related policies and procedures (i.e. assisting with reviews, getting sign-offs, working on getting updated ringis, getting docs posted)
- Assist with the assessment of the current program and identify opportunities for improvement, increasing efficiency, and ensuring that the firm meets regulatory expectations and industry best practice.
- Assist with Head Office ad hoc, quarterly and annual reports
- Assist with Volcker related trainings+ Assist with audits and testing reviews (i.e. tracking requests, gathering required information, following up with other stakeholders as needed)
- Back-up coverage for the Americas Treasury Department (ATD) Compliance coverage
- Assist with monthly ATD communications monitoring as needed+ Assist with any ATD related trainings
- Keep abreast of regulatory changes, new regulations and internal policy changes in order to further identify new key risk areas.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.