International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary Range: ($65,000-$150,000)
- Provides assurance and challenge of the effectiveness of the control activities conducted by the first line of the defense, and determines residual risk of identified coverage gaps.
- Assists Business and Compliance Management in determining the effectiveness of their compliance control environment and provides line of sight for Compliance Management into regulatory issues.
- Develops review strategies to assure business control activities meet current regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for all steps of the review, to include planning, testing and reporting. Manages the everyday detail of the review and assigns tasks to the review team for completion.
- Provides guidance to review team.
- Establishes testing objectives and scope of work.
- Discuss preliminary findings/issues with internal stakeholders and participate in active correspondence with key individuals to identify an appropriate action plan.
- Track and validate corrective action within internal tracking systems. Compile and maintain adequate supporting work papers.
- Participate in planning discussions on future program enhancements.
- Maintains current knowledge of industry compliance initiatives pertaining to area of coverage.