International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
- Review and support of gifts and entertainment pre-clearance requests from employees of all group companies via electronic system (Concur) and otherwise (I.e., manual).
- Provide the main advisory support for all group companies’ employees for the gifts and entertainment program.
- Review post event gifts and entertainment monitoring reports for detection of policy breaches.
- Support the breach management process for the processing of detected policy breaches, including communications with employees, notifications of relevant parties, maintaining complete and accurate records of such breaches.
- Liaise with stakeholders and departments to analyze their concerns and issues regarding the gifts and entertainment program.
- Maintain proper books and records of all gifts and entertainment escalations.
- Assist with the review and maintenance of the Gifts and Entertainment and the Anti-Bribery and Corruption policies and procedures.
- Assist with maintenance, communications, and development of as well as provide training to employees for gifts and entertainment. Liaise with the Training Team in this regard.
- Assist management in remediating open audit findings and self-identified issues related to gifts and entertainment, as well as any regulatory findings.
- Assist with identifying, analyzing, monitoring, and reporting metrics related to gifts and entertainment. Develop related dashboards.
- Review of proposed transactions or existing/prospective clients.
- Reviewing and assessing escalations involving connected hires and existing employees.
- Reviewing and assessing escalations involving charitable donations and sponsorships.
- Assist in reviewing and assessing escalations involving third parties that may potentially pose bribery and corruption risks.
- Assist in the maintenance of the books and records
- Assist in the development of training
- Assist in remediation of audits, testing, and regulatory reviews.
- Assist in the production of anti-bribery and corruption metrics
- Support the team with multiple and simultaneous projects, liaising with other stakeholders in planning, knowledge management, and standards development.
- Coordinate and assist gathering of documents, tracking activities, and requirements associated with issue management, audit, risk assessments, and deliverables related to the gifts and entertainment and anti-bribery and corruption programs.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate completion of deliverables.
- Develop and maintain partnerships and good working relationships with stakeholders.
- Adhere to proper departmental practices to consistently maintain and safeguard confidentiality of information and support the highest level of ethical standards.
- Identify opportunities and recommend enhancements to systems and processes
- Assist with ad-hoc projects, reviews, and other tasks and when the need arises.