EXTERNAL CLIENT ROLE
Reporting to the Head of AFC Program Americas, you will be responsible for leading and embedding an AFC education strategy and program in the region across all lines of defense. This will require active business/functional engagement and partnership, a representative approach to governance, and strong subject matter expertise in AFC and education. Additionally, you will be responsible coordinating the internal development of staff within the second line AFC division in line with the broader strategy.
You will have strong organizational, influencing and communication skills to leverage and support the regional execution of global people, education, and culture programs whilst also addressing regional, business, functional specific risks, issues, and needs. You will drive performance of thorough training needs analysis (TNA), facilitate governance and methodology across all stakeholders, and develop an annual plan subject to further ongoing TNA.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Drive the development and delivery of a regional Americas AFC education plan and lead a specific AFC Americas divisional plan through comprehensive TNA
- Establish and govern AFC education support for stakeholders across all lines of defense in driving their respective plans and collaborating on shared activities
- Support regional execution of global AFC people, education, & culture priorities in partnership with global, regional and local stakeholders
- Actively engage and support regulators and regulatory third parties in relation to AFC education & development and lead related US transformation & remediation activities
- Design, develop, and deliver second line AFC education boards for senior management and business/functional stakeholders
- Support the development of regulatory training through the provision and coordination of regional subject matter expertise
Your Skills and Experience:
- University degree, relevant post grad degree (preferred)
- Extensive experience in the industry or relevant work experience in a comparable organization, exchange, or regulatory institution
- Understanding of, anti-financial crime laws and regulations, financial markets/ regulatory environment, suspicious activity reporting process and subject-matter expertise in all AFC and educational methodology/best practices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to appropriately engage and respond to auditors, regulators, and regulatory third parties