Global Investment Bank
Office Status: Hybrid
Global investment bank looking to build out it’s Audit Team to support its Credit Risk function This is a brand new role (VP Level) at the firm and will be in charge of building out a team. This team is extremely technical as most people came from the 1st and/or 2nd line risk position. Best thing about this team is that there’s a ton of exposure to dealing with senior leadership and working heavily on all credit risk activities. The VP will be the face of the team and collaborate with senior executives on a daily basis. Hours are excellent and the team will only be in the office 1x a week.
- Individual will supervise assigned audit staff members as they evaluate the current control environment for business units operating within the Americas Division and provide feedback to Management on the adequacy of control designs, as well as the operating effectiveness of processes/activities.
- This position will require the individual to plan and perform internal audits over all Banking areas within Americas Division, with emphasis on review of the Bank’s second line of defense (Risk Management), credit risk management and operations.
- Act as an SME of Credit Risk concepts, especially those associated with the Lines of Businesses (LOBs) that extend credit to corporations – Institutional Clients Group (ICG), Commercial Banking, Leasing arrangements, etc.
- 8+ years of Audit experience covering Credit Risk
- Experience with model risk and credit analysis is a plus
- CPA or CIA is preferred