EXTERNAL CLIENT ROLE
Prepare and file accurate and timely regulatory reports and analyses for the Bank, Branches and Nonbank Subsidiaries to the regulators.
· Proficiency in technical aspects of regulatory reporting tool (i.e. Axiom), including data sourcing, and ability to change configurations, layouts and mapping.
· Knowledge of financial data warehouses, general ledger systems, financial products and related activities.
· Implement automation and work on process improvement to enhance regulatory reports.
· Assist in the ongoing data quality process and monitoring to identify issues, anomalies and gaps.
· Strengthen governance and internal controls over the FR Y-15 and FR 2052a reporting.
· Contribute to the preparation of FR Y-15, FR 2052a, FFIEC 002 and other regulatory reports submitted to the Federal Reserve Bank, including Branches, Nonbank Subsidiaries and Special Purpose entities, in accordance with all the rules and requirements of the regulatory authorities.
· Work with multiple internal sources to enhance process and resolve discrepancies.
· Perform internal control procedures such as cross report reconciliations (e.g. FR 2052a vs. FFIEC 002 etc.) and variance analytics.
· Ensure all records, backup documentation and work papers are maintained in full compliance with regulatory requirements and internal Policies and Procedures standards.
· Review and update regulatory reporting policies and procedures.
· Ensure strict adherence to regulatory submission deadlines.
· Assist in providing timely and accurate responses to any FRB questions/inquiries.
· Participate in bank examinations and internal audits.
· Assist in ad hoc requests, analysis and issue investigation, as needed.
Education Requirements and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in Regulatory & Financial Reporting in banking/financial institutions.