EXTERNAL CLIENT ROLE
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Hands on manager to oversee Benefits and Payroll functions, as well as employee relations in accordance with the Branch’s policies and procedures as well as compliance with employment standards, federal, state, and local requirements.
- Supervise payroll, funding, reconciliation and use of ADP Workforce Now various modules.
- Effective administration and implementation of the Branch employees’ programs and benefit plans.
- Create, update, and implement policies, procedures, manuals, etc.
- Manage third party relations, vendors’ agreements, and record keeping of benefits and payroll
- Manage Personnel Budget. Prepare, monitor, update and maintain personnel budget (projection/actual expenses), including multi/dual hat invoicing, etc.
- Handle Regulatory Filings and Reports. File various reports not limited to: Form 5500, EEO-1, ACA 1094/10995, and Non-Discriminatory Testing of Plans, including reports required by the Head Office, and responding to requests for ad-hoc internal and external reports.
- Serve as a member and secretary of the 401(k) Plan Fiduciary Committee. Prepare and coordinate Committee meetings, manage record keeping of 401(k) Plan and other pertinent documents such as Committee minutes, charter, designation of Committee membership, etc.
- General education, experience and other requirements are:
- Bachelor’s Degree or an advanced degree from a 4-year college or university (Human Resources Management, Business, Finance or a related curriculum).
- 6-8 years for AVP level or 8+ years for VP level of direct HR experience with expertise in benefits and payroll administration, employee relations, in depth knowledge of employment laws and regulations, HR best practices and industry standards.
- Project management and people management experience required.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- Must be proficient in MS-Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) and familiarity “know how” ADP Workforce Now and other HRIS (e.g. Workday, Halogen, Saba)
- Experience working in Banking/Finance industry is highly desired.
- Membership/Certification: Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM), payroll certification is highly desired.