Apply for the VP, Business Risk Officer position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: $200,000 to $225,000
- Assist the first line of defense and supporting function with the development, implementation and review of policies, procedures, processes and technology systems.
- Assist first line of defense and supporting functions with conducting risk assessments to identify, evaluate, mitigate and report on risks present in the business.
- Collaborate with and assist the first and second line partners on identifying, assessing, managing, implementing, testing and reviewing controls related to non-financial risks.
- Assist in and execute on applicable projects and remediation undertaken to meet local management and regulatory requirements and/or client requirements.
- Assist first line of defense and supporting functions with new business initiatives, including product reviews.
- Develop, review and monitor key risk indicators to track risk.
- Develop, prepare and report on non-financial risks and management information.
- Assist first line of defense and supporting function with regulatory change management.
- Cooperate effectively with all parts of the business and with the second line of defense, represented by the Local Head of Compliance, the Local AML Officer and the Local Operational Risk Officer.
- Conduct and track, as appropriate, training in the region.
- Manage projects across all lines of busineses.
- Help ensure that operational risks are proactively identified, mitigated, monitored and reported.
- Optimize client’s brand and ensure that the department is perceived as professional with high ethical standards and serving as an example to the region.
- Other tasks given by the Head of Risk and Quality.