International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid (3 days per week in office)
Salary: $130,000 – $170,000
- Attending weekly Testing Working Group meetings and coordinating materials for the meetings.
- Supporting the Head of CUSO Compliance Controls Testing with the implementation and sustainability of a consistent US Compliance Controls Testing Program, related to all aspects of documentation, Policies and Procedures, across CUSO.
- Support the development and maintenance of the Annual Compliance Controls Test Plan for CUSO.
- Completing CUSO Compliance Controls Testing Assignments related to the completion of timely reviews related to; US Entity Quality Assurance over testing work papers and associated materials, as well as CUSO-specific Compliance Controls in line with the associated CUSO Compliance Controls Testing Policy and Procedures.
- Support the development and maintenance of an internal control inventory in support of the CUSO Internal Control Framework/Policy.
- Understanding of US bank regulations, and ideally, experience in dealing with institutional investment banking and asset management organization.
- Understanding of related regulations and strong organizational and communication skills.