International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
- The position’s responsibilities include the following: conducting quality assurance reviews to ensure that the Bank’s AML policies and procedures are being adhered to. While the position may cover a variety of controls that are encompassed within the Quality Assurance function, the candidate will be focused on perform controls over the Bank’s Trade Finance activities.
- Perform ongoing Quality Assurance Reviews to ensure that the activities of the Bank are adhering to policies and procedures, with a specific focus on the Bank’s Trade Finance Activities to ensure that transactions are conducted in compliance with applicable sanctions regulations, and in accordance with the Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Work with the Head Office to ensure that the design of the controls captures the appropriate risks and create additional controls when necessary.
- Escalate anomalies to the appropriate persons to ensure that the errors are remediated in a timely manner.
- Assist with recordkeeping and reporting of Compliance KPIs and KRIs.
- Assist with the consolidation of data and creation of reports to the Bank’s management to keep them informed on the results of the controls performed.
- Provide support to the Quality Assurance function on other AML and Sanctions related controls on an as needed basis.
- The position reports to the Head of AML/OFAC Compliance, but will work under the supervision of the Head of the Quality Assurance team.
- The employee will most likely interact on a regular basis with the Trade Finance Bank office, Front Office personnel and Head Office Compliance personnel.
- The employee may have occasion to interact with external auditors and/or regulators during exams.
- College Degree
- 3-5 years
- CAMS Certification
- Knowledge of Trade Finance Products
- Knowledge of AML/Sanctions risks associated to Trade Finance Business