International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid (3 days per week in office)
Salary: $90,000 – $130,000
- Drive supervision activities to meet regulatory requirements and maintain service level standards and monitoring and supervising activity to adherence to Written Supervisory Procedures (WSPs) across the firm.
- Conduct routine review of electronic communications to ensure compliance with company policies and application regulations.
- Contribute to the updating and maintenance of WSPs to ensure alignment with Firm policies.
- Assist the CCO with developing, implementing, and maintaining compliance policies and procedures.
- Provide report review status updates and activities to senior compliance officers and other key stakeholders.
- Keep abreast of regulatory changes, new regulations, and internal policy changes in order to further identify new key risk areas.
- Review AML exception reports.
- Perform monitoring of all employee activity.