EXTERNAL CLIENT ROLE
The incumbent will act as the designated Consumer Compliance Officer, and provide the direction and oversight of key consumer and bank regulatory compliance program elements that include policies implementation, targeted programs enhancement, compliance risk assessments, compliance training and awareness development, new product compliance risk evaluation, marketing and advertising material review, metrics and reporting.
- A bachelor degree in related field
- JD degree is preferred
- At least 10 years of experience in consumer and regulatory compliance
- 10 years of practical application of consumer protection and regulatory compliance laws/regulations knowledge (e.g. disclosures, marketing and advertising materials review, remittance, affiliate transactions, insider activities, etc.)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in designing and managing a consumer compliance system.
- Proven ability to interact with retail branch personnel and various business lines managers is required.
- Retail banking experience is preferred but not required.
- Strong interpersonal skill, organization skill, and communication skill are required.
- Bilingual in Mandarin is preferred, but not required.