Office Status: Hybrid
The role offers extensive partnership with all the essential teams who managed these transactions for the bank (including traders, risk managers, developers, Middle Office….) and exposure to a broad range of functional team. It will allow you to build a broad & deep understanding of the value chain. The position is located directly on the trading floor within the fixed income business lines.
- Accountable for the process management on his/her AMER domain
- Works closely with the Global Process Owners (GPO) to maintain their domains in terms of documentation, governance, process and projects
- Coordinates with GPOs to design tomorrow’s transformation strategy and share any new development with AMER
- Leads and advises on transversal Audit and Regulatory topics on a timely manners
- Leads change management on his/her domain
- Monitors his process through KPIs and KRIs and defines remediation actions when necessary.
- Lead to enhance data quality and improve prioritization & remediation considering efficiency and immateriality within Global governance framework
- Create values through synergizing processes.
- Proactive leader, self-motivated and results-oriented, who is comfortable working in a very dynamic and trading environment, with rapidly changing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to influence and lead change, develop innovative solutions, build effective partnerships, and manage cross-functional regulatory and project management projects
- High Problem solving and analytical skills with a deep understanding the trading P&L and Income Attribution by major trading products
- Profound risk management knowledge and experience in the trading environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with business partners (front office, middle office, back office, finance and risk) cross all levels; comfortable with documenting business requirements and developing or driving technical or user process solutions
- Comfortable of using advanced Excel skills and programming languages, ie. SQL, Python, and Analytical toolkits, ie. PowerBI, MicroStrategy
- 5+ years Experience in Counterparty credit risk monitoring