International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: $130,000 – $150,000
- Prepare credit reports with special attention on information integrity, analytical quality, and credit merits.
- Joint due diligence vetting, structuring and analysis on potential transactions
- Prepare credit assessment including adjudication opinion, projections and stress test
- Present and defend cases in the CAC and CMC, where applicable.
- Prepare approval form, including any conditions precedent (“CP,” or prerequisite) to the credit approval.
- Vet that all applicable CPs have been satisfactorily met prior to closing/funding.
- Review GCMS entries accordingly ‘ Review legal documents with the focus on credit terms (covenants, collateral, amortization, interest rates and other special items)
- Post disbursement – prepare, jointly with the RM, interim and scheduled annual review on a timely basis.
- Post disbursement – attend to all audit, loan review and regulatory requirements.