- Conducting evaluation to ensure that all credit recommendation comply with the Bank’s policies
- Implement credit process controls to monitor and maintain asset quality of the US Branches loan portfolio.
- Updating credit risk policy to reflect changes in lending and regulatory guidelines, conducting research on new credit products and related industry research for presentation to management and preparing portfolio reports and other related reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree is requested, but a Master’s degree is preferred
- 3+ year of relevant working experience in credit analysis
- Solid experience in due diligence with written credit synopsis or credit proposal is required
- Strong communication, problem solving, and relationship management skills are required