Apply for the VP, Credit Analyst (Commodity Finance) position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: $110,000 – $230,000
- Conducting credit risk evaluations.
- Making recommendations in conformance with Bank’s risk appetite and policies.
- Implementing credit process controls to monitor and maintain the asset quality of loan portfolio and preparing portfolio reporting and other reports.
- In addition, s/he will update Credit Risk Policies and Procedures to reflect changes in internal and regulatory guidelines, as well as conduct relevant industry and product research for presentation to management.
- The incumbent will also mentor and provide guidance to junior team members.