Apply for the VP, Enterprise Risk Assessment position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: $110,000 – $230,000
- Managing the enterprise risk assessment process to ensure effectiveness, performing second line of defense for Strategic Risk and Reputation Risk management, and supporting other initiatives in the ERA team, including but not limited to control testing, ESG and regulatory findings remediation.
- S/He will assist manage the bank-wide Enterprise Risk Assessment (ERA) process covering all risk stripes and all lines of business to ensure effectiveness and evaluate the effectiveness of the ERA process including aggregation methodology and data analysis and support the process/methodology enhancements engaging stakeholders across the bank.
- The incumbent will also participate in bank-wide control testing initiative and drive multiple action items in the strategic and reputation risk areas, including establishing/enhancing control inventory, defining testing methodology and relevant reporting requirements.
- S/He will provide guidance to front line units (FLU) to enhance the control testing practice and perform independent review on FLU’s control testing results.
- In addition, s/he will work with key stakeholders across relevant business and risk functions to execute relevant action plans and enhance the ESG/climate risk management practice at the bank.