Office Status: Hybrid
- Conducting credit risk evaluations and make recommendations in conformance with Bank’s risk
appetite and policies, implementing credit process controls to monitor and maintain the asset
quality of loan portfolio, and preparing portfolio reporting and other reports.
- Evaluate and analyze borrowers’ creditworthiness on assigned proposals and prepare in depth
analysis, and conduct annual and/or quarterly reviews of existing credits.
- Update Credit Risk Policies and Procedures to reflect changes in internal and regulatory
- Conduct relevant industry and product research for presentation to management.
- At the VP level, the incumbent will also provide guidance to junior team members.
Desired Experience :
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with Finance/Economics/Accounting majors
- 7+ years at VP level of relevant experience in credit risk management or underwriting in
commodities/ energy deals.
- The candidate should have broad knowledge of the commodities sector and sub sectors,
including energy, agriculture, and metals and mining, with experience covering financial
institutions a plus.
- In addition, s/he should demonstrate sound knowledge of credit markets and products
including, but not limited to, corporate lending, trade and commodities finance, structured
products, FX and derivative.
- CFA/FRM certification is preferred.