Apply for the VP, Credit Analyst (Financial Institution Sector) position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: $150,000 – $170,000
- Review and analyze credit proposals prepared by the Front Office on a timely basis
- Joint due diligence vetting, structuring and analysis on potential transactions
- Prepare credit assessment including adjudication opinion, projections and stress test, to be reviewed by the Head of Credit Approval prior to CAC.
- Present and defend cases in the CAC and CMC, where applicable.
- Vet that all applicable CPs have been satisfactorily met prior to closing/funding.
- Review GCMS entries accordingly
- Review legal documents with the focus on credit terms (covenants, collateral, amortization, interest rates and other special items)
- Record Keeping – maintain and archive required documents
- Post disbursement – prepare, jointly with the RM, interim and scheduled annual review on a timely basis.
- Post disbursement – attend to all audit, loan review and regulatory requirements.