As a leveraged finance credit officer in credit risk management you will play an integral role in contributing to the success of the leveraged lending franchise. You will partner with front office colleagues to analyze leveraged transactions, manage a portfolio of leveraged counterparties, and participate in regulatory audits. You will also play a critical role in ensuring adherence to all credit policies, associated governance, internal data quality, and regulatory reporting.
- Analyze leveraged finance transactions including LBOs, M&A financing, best efforts, buy and holds, repricings, FX/IR/commodity derivatives, transaction banking, etc. and provide credit recommendations/present to CRM senior management and/or underwriters
- Build relationships with front office colleagues communicating point of view and offering solutions
- Assist in interactions with and associated on-going reporting requirements for internal/external auditors and regulatory authorities
- Ensure credit approval documentation is consistent with leveraged lending policies and applicable regulations
- Portfolio management (in conjunction with credit and front office colleagues): responsible for ongoing quarterly and annual portfolio monitoring for assigned counterparties as well as limit review including oversight of data integrity in credit systems
- Management of and participation in diverse internal projects