Apply for the VP, Credit Risk – Loan Review position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: $165,000 – $185,000
- Work with the Head of Loan Review and other team members to develop goals objectives and plans for each portfolio review and the department.
- Prepare on a timely basis, credit file reviews which will include analysis of the initial credit underwriting and updates provided through the RPC annual review process, verification of the rating classification of the risk in accordance with the rating matrix guidelines (Anadefi data entry verification) and regulatory loan classification guidelines, confirmation that credit documentation reflects the business terms in accordance with the credit approvals, review collateral for determination of adequacy in accordance with agreements and credit approvals. The review will also include an assessment of the accuracy and timeliness of Front Office / RPC updates with regards to changes in the credit profile of the borrowers – including improvements as well as deteriorations.
- The individual will also analyze for each file the individual obligor risk rating re-validation process, as well as compliance with credit and operational policies and procedures governed both internally and externally. File reviews will be aggregated into formalized reports in compliance with regulatory guidance (examination manual for US Branches and Agencies of the FBO).
- Present reviews to general management of the Business Lines and to the Risk department
- Document work in a traceable way.
- Make presentations of portfolio review reports with findings, conclusions and recommendations to other internal departments following the review process working in coordination with RPC and Business Lines to develop a follow up program when recommendations are made and agreed.
- Closely follow changes in accounting standards that may impact the credit analysis of international corporate credits.
- Maintain level of awareness for new Loan Review and/or Audit trends and adjust accordingly.
- Assist the Head of Loan Review with responding and communicating with internal and external auditors (Regulatory & Bank auditors) during exams.